In the realm of natural superfoods, sea moss gel stands out as a humble and wise companion on the path to better health and well-being. This unassuming oceanic treasure offers a wealth of benefits that are both simple and profound. From digestive support to immune-boosting properties, sea moss gel has earned its reputation as a nutritional powerhouse. There are so many ways that sea moss can add a little something special to your wellness routine.
Here are six ways this unassuming oceanic marvel and unlock the secrets to a healthier, happier you.
Humble, Kind and Wise Benefits of Sea Moss Gel:
1. Digestive Harmony: Sea moss, abundant in fiber, gently soothes inflamed tissues in your intestinal tract, aiding digestion.
2. Mineral Enrichment: Rich in nutrients most Americans are missing in their diet, we know from personal experience that sea moss gel is a nutritional powerhouse. While there is no scientific evidence that sea moss is packed with 92 out of the body's essential 102 minerals, our lab testing has shown that our raw sea moss has significant levels of magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, iron, calcium, protein, fiber and iodine.
3. Gut-friendly Prebiotics: Prebiotics found in sea moss gel, foster the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, essential for digestive health.
4. Thyroid Vitality: Iodine is difficult to source from food but when taken in moderation has benefits for optimal thyroid function. However, it is essential that you consult with a nutritionist or health practitioner if you have a thyroid condition.
5. Immune Fortification: Sea moss boasts anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties, enriched with immune-boosting nutrients like iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Its prebiotic qualities support a robust gut microbiome for enhanced immunity.
6. Radiant Skin Nourishment: Sea moss gel, sourcing nutrients like magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and omega-3 fatty acids from the sea, nourishes and hydrates your skin. This is why its important to know which waters your sea moss is sourced from. Its bioavailable vitamins and minerals, along with mucilage properties, strengthen connective tissues and promote joint health. Additionally, its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory attributes can help with skin issues, making it suitable for topical use as a skin-enhancing mask.
Sign up for our newsletter for hints and tips on how to use sea moss in your daily life.